forum upgrade and mod install nreeded

Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes.

Moderators: Erik Frèrejean, Honor

Forum rules
Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes. Do not contact members privately from topics in this forum.

forum upgrade and mod install nreeded

Postby kiffy » 23 Jan 2011, 03:33

hi folks, ive been fortunate enough to have a forum member here do my upgrade and installs in the past but sadly i cant get in touch with her any more and it doesnt seem shes posted here in a while either so im looking for someone who can upgrade my forum from 3.0.2 to the latest release and install 5 mods for me... so if you can do it please get in touch.

i would like things done asap as of yesterday when i and my members log onto the forum were getting a general error message making it unuseable :(

one important thing to note though.... i had an experience a few years ago with finding someone through another forum who said they could do it and cocked things up, leaving me to then find this forum and my helper here to put things right... so please only get in touch if you have enough experience to do it properly

thanks
steve
kiffy    
Borg Drone
Borg Drone

phpBB Knowledge: 2

Re: forum upgrade and mod install nreeded

Postby spaceace » 24 Jan 2011, 17:15

i sent a pm and would like to know if you need me to do this or if you have already found someone to get it done for you.
spaceace
Supporter
Supporter

phpBB Knowledge: 5

Re: forum upgrade and mod install nreeded

Postby kiffy » 24 Jan 2011, 23:48

morning, yeh i do... sorry been running round like a fool the past couple of days, ill get back to you this evening :)
kiffy    
Borg Drone
Borg Drone

phpBB Knowledge: 2

Return to Completed Transactions