Style Creation

Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes.

Moderators: Erik Frèrejean, Honor

Forum rules
Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes. Do not contact members privately from topics in this forum.

Style Creation

Postby Richard Evans » 14 Mar 2011, 12:28

Dear Users of Star Trek Guide,

My Name is Richard Evans, President of Section 31 Roleplay. We are a Roleplaying group, with a phpBB Forum. I am looking for someone to work along side me to create a style, that is both Star Trek Based, and also futuristic. Here are the basic Requirements:

[*] Prosilver Based
[*] Using the Current Colour Scheme, Logo, and Font
[*] Be Able to Install Mods and Easily Adapt to the Mods

I Am of course willing to pay, and the price may be negotiated. The Standard $25 will be paid, and additional payments will be made if needed.

When Contacting Me, Please Send an email to: [url]richard.evans@section31rp.co.uk[/url] With the Following Details:

[*]Your Name
[*]Your Experience in Making Styles and phpBB Programing
[*]How long (time scale) will it take to create the style
[*]How much money will you want to receive for helping creating the style
[*]How would you like to go about creating the style
[*]Do you have Teamspeak/MSN or similar

I know that I am a first time poster, but, i do wish for this project to be successful. If you have any questions about this project, then please do reply to this thread, or email me. I aim to reply to my emails within 1 day. If you don't receive an email from me within 1 day, then please email me 1 more time. I do not like spam, and any spam that is sent, shall be blocked.

Thanks, and Happy Trekking to You! :)
Richard Evans    
Crewman
Crewman

phpBB Knowledge: 4

Return to Completed Transactions