Style Color Change

Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes.

Moderators: Erik Frèrejean, Honor

Forum rules
Completed work-for-hire transactions. -- For archive purposes. Do not contact members privately from topics in this forum.

Style Color Change

Postby Sir Glen » 25 Mar 2011, 11:39

I'm working on a forum for which the Glacier style would be perfect. I planned to contact Ika/Shadowflames Development and see if he would be willing to do a version of it that was a different color, but he hasn't been on this site for over a year and his website (shadowflames.com) is gone. With no way to contact him and no indication that he's planning on returning to this site or phpbb.com I'm forced to either give up on the idea, do it myself (probably won't work), or hire somebody else. Glacier is definitely my favorite style but in this instance it's only useful to me if it is changed from it's current blue color-scheme to one of blacks and dark greys. I'm looking for a change of color for text and images; the light posting background is not a problem and the background itself is not a problem as I can replace that easily. The header image is also not a problem (obviously Glacier is designed to make it easily replaceable).

The work: Take Glacier and change the colorscheme from blues to blacks/greys. If it's reasonable I may also be interesting in having the width changed from 900px to 1000px or larger.

I'm looking for estimates from people willing to do the work at the moment. You will obviously be given credit for your work, in addition to the normal copyrights attributing the style itself to Ika/Shadowflames Development.

Thanks!

Edit: I have an image set that I would like to use for the "new posts" "no new posts" etc. icons, so those would be taken care of, though they may need to be tweaked slightly depending on how they look on this light background.

P.S. If you have any questions about the work please let me know.
Sir Glen
Supporter
Supporter

phpBB Knowledge: 2

Re: Style Color Change

Postby Sir Glen » 25 May 2011, 11:59

I'm rescinding this request, feel free to lock/move the thread.
Sir Glen
Supporter
Supporter

phpBB Knowledge: 2

Return to Completed Transactions