modded phpbb3

Post any links or useful resources for phpBB3 "Olympus". Code development, or MOD related resource links, or any other useful resources regarding phpBB3
Forum rules
READ: StarTrekGuide.com Board Rules

Post any valuable resource for phpBB3. -- Anything that might assist MOD developers, or be useful to phpBB3 users.
Quote links or link to articles or resources.

NO Support Requests

Do NOT spam your own board or website

Before posting, please review Guidelines for listing sites as resources

modded phpbb3

Postby msi_333 » 27 Sep 2009, 16:25

Hi all , i have worked on the last week to start my new forums , so i installed latest vr of phpbb which is 3.0.5 and i started to add mods . it takes alot of time until i started to think . now it is ok . everything is ok . i will upload it . i added about 11 mods . but instead of just keep these forum to my sites only. i decieded to share it with others as a support for phpbb community and i called it modded phpbb3 .
You can find it here : modded phpbb3

I don't knew where to post such a topic exactly , because it is not a mod or a style . it is just phpbb + installed mods . to save the time that every new phpbb use will spend integrating the mods .

Sorry if this posted in wrong place . please tell me if you can put topic in your library or something . Am using these product in my site too .
i wish u find it helpful .

waiting for comments :yahoo:
msi_333
Style Author
Style Author

Return to phpBB3 Links and Resources