ColorizeIt! Color Scheme Editor and Preview with Download

Post any links or useful resources for phpBB3 "Olympus". Code development, or MOD related resource links, or any other useful resources regarding phpBB3
Forum rules
READ: StarTrekGuide.com Board Rules

Post any valuable resource for phpBB3. -- Anything that might assist MOD developers, or be useful to phpBB3 users.
Quote links or link to articles or resources.

NO Support Requests

Do NOT spam your own board or website

Before posting, please review Guidelines for listing sites as resources

Re: ColorizeIt! Color Scheme Editor and Preview with Download

Postby geoffreak » 03 Jun 2007, 11:20

Hi CyberAlien :wave:
Welcome to STG :)

Great job on all of this :D
Earthlings, we have been watching you for years, and now we know your primitive language, so listen: All your base are belong to us.
Anime Bite - Your future #1 source for all things anime and manga!My Blog
geoffreak    
Supporter
Supporter

Favorite Team: phpBB
phpBB Knowledge: 9

Postby Synaptic Anarchy » 03 Jun 2007, 15:26

I just found this on my own today, and CyberAlien had a long chat about this and other things. I mentioned a brightness slider, and he told me that There were problems involved with changing the brightness value of images, and inverting them, but that these features might make it into the final version.

This is an awesome tool and I've been using it to get a head-start on several different styles today.
It's winter.
Synaptic Anarchy    
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Favorite Team: Starfleet Design :P

Postby IronDogg » 26 Dec 2007, 07:26

Awesome work CyberAlien! :) I was wondering if in the future, you might be able to take this colorizeit project one step further. I think it would be pretty awesome if you could turn the colorizeit project into a phpbb3 modification for peoples websites. When a forum user is going through their board preferences and go to select a style to use, instead of just a drop down box to select different styles, your colorize it page comes up and lets the user select from a list or totally customize their own style for their own use for that forum. Theoretically, every user on the board could have their own unique style to browse the forum with, and yet for the admin to install any new mods, there is only one "template" to mod code in... What a win-win situation that would be... :) Not sure if this is at all possible, but what an ideal that would be for both admins and users...
IronDogg
Borg Drone
Borg Drone

Favorite Team: Edmonton Eskimos

Previous

Return to phpBB3 Links and Resources