Please read before posting. EVERYONE.... Note the rules on Support:
- Support is offered via the forums only. Support is not given through private messages, instant messages, or in the chatbox. The reason for this is that private support only helps one single person, whereas support on the forums benefits everyone. Repeated requests for support through the chatbox or other private means may constitute a warning.
- Members are asked not to abuse the chatbox or the ?post report? by drawing attention to their topic or support question, such actions are considered spam and the user will be PMed or warned as needed.
- Members are asked to retain the full copyright information of MODs and Styles installed and especially the phpBB ?Powered by phpBB? line in their footer and plainly visible. Removing such copyright information will result in not being able to receive support for anything at all on StarTrekGuide.
- Members are asked to refrain from excessively bumping their topics or support questions until a reasonable amount of time (at least 8 hours) has elapsed, a reasonable amount of time must be allowed to give the staff time to answer the question and or topic. Repeated excessive bumping could result in a warning.
- Members are asked to refrain from demanding support from members of STG, all members of STG give support of their own free-will and such rude behaviour is not welcome and may result in a warning.
- If you have experienced a hacking or your phpBB board has been compromised, you are encouraged to file a report at phpBB.com in the Incident Tracker. Such instances are handled only at phpBB.com and are not to be posted on StarTrekGuide.
- Contacting staff members privately (via any method) to ask for support is strictly not allowed. Users contacting staff members privately will be PMed or warned as necessary.
- All support requests for a particular MOD should be asked in the topic for that MOD. New topics requesting support for a MOD will be locked. -- The user may or may not be referred to the correct MOD Support Topic. It is the user?s responsibility to find the MOD Support Topic.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!