IBurn's Icon Pack [phpbb 3.0.x]

Styles, Theme, Cosmetic and Appearance related tips, tricks, tweaks, and Graphics

Moderator: STG Styles Team

Forum rules
NOTE: Post full styles only in the Styles Forum

IBurn's Icon Pack [phpbb 3.0.x]

Postby IBurn36360 » 07 Feb 2011, 04:10

Author: IBurn36360
Phpbb Versions: 3.0.x
Style: Prosilver
Demo/preview

Description: This is a little Icon pack made for darker colored forums. This has replacements for all of the forum and topic base icons (Not the user selected ones) using a simple, but effective changes to distinguish from each icon. Each one has retained its original phpbb 3.0.x name, that allows it to be uploaded into your imageset folder and automatically take its place over your older phpbb icons.

announce_read_locked_mine:

announce_unread:

announce_read_mine:

The border of each icon represents the ownership of posts, if the border is red, then that user has posted there. The arrow symbolizes if there is any unread posts, making it easy to distinguish them from other topics. Sticky's and announcements have the same symbolism that Prosilver had to begin with, leaving little confusion with them. This icon pack, from my experience, does not work well with bright forums, although I am prone to being wrong (often).

I hope everyone who decides to download this package enjoys it, and remember to refresh you imageset when you upload them.

-IBurn36360

NOTE: If I forgot any, please tell me via PM or post below, thank you.
Attachments
IBurn's Icon Pack.zip
(29.93 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Leader of Alls Requiem web development.

Capability, is humanities greatest strength, and it greatest flaw. We are capable of such good, and such evil. And yet it is in the run for the both of them, that evil is indeed winning. It grows and festers, and it holds the lives of many in its grotesque grip. The few who stay from it will eventually be tainted by its filth, but try as it might, a few will never turn.
-IBurn36360
IBurn36360    
Lt. Jr Grade
Lt. Jr Grade

Favorite Team: AReq Game Battles Te
phpBB Knowledge: 7

Return to Styles Tweaks, Tips and Graphics