Latest News and Announcements.Board Rules
<-- Read here before posting.
The Modifications Team is proud to announce the availability of the 1.0.3 "Countdown to Libertyvasion Edition" of UMIL, the Unified MOD Install Library.
UMIL is a library for MOD authors that enables them to easily create database installation and update scripts for their MODs. It provides unified methods to access phpBB's API for adding modules, adding permissions, modifying the database, and more.
We require MODs containing UMIL that are newly submitted to the MODDB to contain this new version. In order to update the UMIL release included with your MOD just replace the old UMIL folder with the new one. No other changes are required.
How to get it:
You can get UMIL and more information from the UMIL page
The following was changed in this release:
- [Fix] Correct table prefix #62118
- [Fix] Fix the create_table_sql for postgresql properly #61365
- [Feature] Ability to specify a custom table prefix to be used
- [Change] Remove the update check in stand-alone mode, it caused problems in some situations
Please report any bugs you encounter to the tracker
The phpBB Modifications Team
Do not PM me for Support unless I give permission in a post......PM's only help one, posts help everyone !
- STG Styles Leader
- Posts: 3021
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 22:56
- Location: Handyman's harddrive
- Favorite Team: STG Teams
- Gender: Male
- phpBB Knowledge:
Return to News / Announcements
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest