Erik Frèrejean wrote:
The Support team is pleased to announce the release of Support Toolkit 1.0.2, this release is a maintenance release resolving a number of issues and introduces some changes aimed at overall usability of the STK.New features:
With this release the Support Toolkit is extended with the following new features.
- [Add] Added a way to force the BOM sniffer to check all files within the phpBB path. (Bug #62186)
- [Add] Added Emergency Repair Kit. (Bug #62202)
- [Add] Added a SRT generator, which tries to pre-fill some important pieces of information. (Bug #62280)
Besides new features, this release includes some larger changes to system.
- [Change] Use a whitelist of files that will be ran through the BOM sniffer. (Bug #62183)
- [Change] The BOM sniffer will create a backup the files in which it found issues.
- [Change] Database won't run the same check twice when no changes where detected for a given step.
- [Change] Try to overwrite the PHP time and memory limits, this might prevent some issues.
This release fixes the following bugs.
- [Fix] The style dir critical repair tool doesn't recognise non-installed styles. (Bug #62130)
- [Fix] In some environments the database cleaner breaks when no changes are found. (Bug #62180, Patch by VSE)
- [Fix] Force sorting when loading database cleaner data files. (Bug #62180, Patch by Noxwizard)
- [Fix] Correctly handle the restore deleted users tool when there are no deleted users. (Bug #62181)
- [Fix] Removed some php ≥ 5.0.0 code.
- [Fix] Automatic critical repair tools wheren't ran. (Bug #62194)
- [Fix] Reparse all BBCodes fail. (Bug #62203)
- [Fix] Private message senders get changed after merge users tool has merged PMs. (Bug #62247, Patch by ToonArmy)
- [Fix] A couple of language related issues.
- [Fix] Log the user out when using the STK logout method and using the phpBB buildin login method.
- [Fix] Fixed an issue that broke backward compatibility with phpBB versions prior to 3.0.3.
- [Fix] Correctly re-add all modules when "reset modules" in the database cleaner is ran. (Bug #62429)
- [Fix] Make sure that the STK is able to run when the user has UMIL < 1.0.3 installed. (Bug #62430)
- [Fix] Prevent bots from being buplicated in the user groups table when the database cleaner is ran. (Bug #62434)
- [Fix] Maintain the user signature options when reparsing signatures. (Bug #62451)
- [Fix] Remove PHP 5 only code from the Merge users tool. (Bug #62458)
The new packages can be downloaded
from the STK section in the CDB.Updating:
When updating from any older Support Toolkit version first delete
the old "stk/" directory before uploading the new version.
If you are unfamiliar with the toolkit, please see the Support Toolkit page
As always, assistance with installation, updating or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available in the Support Forum. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement here or in the [Discuss] Support Toolkit 1.0.2 released