phpBB Part: Forum
MOD Name: Topics Only Visible to OP
MOD Version: Beta 0.8.0
Works with: phpBB3 3.0.5
Licence: GNU General Public License v2
- Administrators can set a forum to "Topics Only Visible to OP"
- When in this mode, the only topics a normal user see are their own
- A new permission is added under misc called "Can see OP view only topics", this allows a user to view all topics on an author only board
- Announcement, global announcement, and sticky topics are still visible by all
Click Here. There are hundreds of topics but you can't see any because guests and normal registered users do not have the permission.
For each forum you desire, turn on the Topic Only Visible to OP option. (ACP -> Forums -> Manage Forums -> [forum name] edit -> General forum settings --> "Topics Only Visible to OP" option)
3) Give permissions to desired Users' and Groups'. (ACP -> Permissions -> Forum Based permissions -> Users' or Groups' Forum Permissions -> Select Appropriate Forum(s) -> Misc -> "Can see OP view only topics")
This MOD is in Beta. All listed features should be functional. Please report any issues you might have in this topic.
Installation Level: Medium
Installation Time: 20 Minutes
Download File: http://www.jcthebuilder.com/Topics_Only ... OP-080.zip