What would make Translations easer?

Post your MOD language files and variables here to allow for translators to translate your MOD into their native language.
Forum rules
MOD Authors: Request translations for your MODs and MODX files here. Post your language file(s) in [ spoiler][ pre]lang file[/pre][/spoiler] BBCode -- this will maintain proper tag spacing. -- If you have many language files included with your MOD, attach it as a download (.txt) file instead.
Please credit translators in your release topic as well as the language file(s).
Important language for MODX: MOD Name, MOD Description, Author Notes, DIY Instructions.
Individual edit comments can be translated as well.

Translators: Post your translated code in [ spoiler][ pre]lang file[/pre][/spoiler] BBCode -- This will retain the proper tabbing and spacing.
Remember to include the language abbriviation for the MODX file (i.e. lang="de").
Please provided your crudentials in the language file as: // @author your_username ( website or email )
Some translations for MODX require exact abbriviation: i.e. "es-ar" or "es-sp"

Re: What would make Translations easer?

Postby r4wMUnt34q » 02 Oct 2007, 12:34

Yea, good point. That would make updating translations a lot easier indeed.
PlusXL 4.0 Portal for phpBB3
My nickname explanation:
When you convert the numbers to letters, you will get rawMUnteaq. Then when you try to pronounce it, you should get something like [ro: man ti: k], something like romantic. Quite complicated, I know.. MU are my initials... People tend to call me r4w (ro:). Call me as you wish, but make sure I get it that/when you are calling or mentioning me.
r4wMUnt34q
Translator
Translator

Favorite Team: phpBB

Postby Petester » 18 Oct 2007, 01:17

Chinese is missing =D

And as far as I know, they begin with zh

If your language is not on the list, please let me know and I?ll contact the Language Maintainer on .com to supply us with a MODX Translation.
Petester
Translator
Translator

Postby CodeDynamics » 25 Mar 2008, 14:38

I think it would be nice if a list of the finished tranlations could be updatet in the first post so the translators don't have to search the entire thread if there is a translation in there native Language.

something like:

Finished translations:
version x.xx -> de, en-us,
version x.xx -> en-uk, pl, de
If you need german help, take a look at my Site
CodeDynamics    
Translator
Translator

Favorite Team: Alemannia Aachen
phpBB Knowledge: 7

Postby Highway of Life » 25 Mar 2008, 19:23

That?s a good idea but I think we?ll be working on a control panel that will be even better. :)
Watch out! I might do a code wheelie!

Highway of Life    
STG Jedi Master
STG Jedi Master

phpBB Knowledge: 10

Previous

Return to MOD Translations