"Star Trek" Alien Ships From Eaglemoss Have Landed
The U.S.S. Enterprise is not the only popular ship in the Star Trek universe and Eaglemoss is here to prove that. We have already seen a couple of new United Space Ships get their own models from Eaglemoss but this time its time for some alien ships. There are three new ships getting models and each one is packed with detail! Each ship is built off die cast materials and as carefully recreated to give Star Trek fans the perfect collectible. Just like the U.S.S models these are all priced at $74.95 and are set to release between April and June 2020. Pre-orders for these and more are already live and you can find them located here.
Even Space has enemies.
The Runabout starship one of Starfleet's versatile Danube-Class vessels that entered service in the late 24th century. The die-cast model ship of the Runabout starship was used for different types of purposes, equipped with restricted weapons and drive systems, as seen in Deep Space Nine. This fantastic ship was designed by concept designer Joseph Hodges and took him nine weeks to complete. The XL Edition of the Runabout starship makes a fitting piece for any Star Trek fan's collection. This XL Edition of the Runabout has been carefully recreated in die-cast, high-quality ABS materials with a length measuring approximately 8.5 inches long and it comes with a special collector stand so that you can display it the way you want. Inside the accompanying exclusive collector's magazine, find out about the making of Star Trek and filming the Runabout.
The Son'a Flagship was a medium-sized starship utilized during the late-24th century. It is heavily shielded and fitted with tractor beams. John Eaves' design of the starship was inspired by the shapes of a horseshoe and a piano. Initially designed to fly with the forks forward, the final model was turned around by the visual effects team
The next Star Trek: The Official Starships Collection XL ship is the Romulan Warbird, a D'Deridex-class starship class that made up the bulk of the Romulan Fleet in the 24th century.
The Romulan Warbird was a primary battle cruiser of the Romulan Star Empire during the latter half of the 24th century. It first appeared in the episode of The Next Generation "The Neutral Zone" signaling the end of Romulan isolation. The Romulan Warbird was one of the most critical things Andrew Probert designed during TNG' s first season, where he gave STAR TREK an entirely new look.
This fantastic model of the Romulan Warbird has been painstakingly recreated in die-cast with extraordinary attention to detail capturing the cruiser's horizontally split "shell" hull design with a long "neck" and "tail". The split wings are connected by the warp nacelles at either side, in a beautiful emerald green color.
About Tyler Roberts
loves Marvel and the MCU. Has all of the Funko Pops for the MCU. He loves Tobey Spider-Man and insists The Phantom Menace is pure gold. He is still recovering from the aftermath of Avengers Endgame.
More on this: 877 stories
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Reveals What Happened to the Ex-Borg
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains Why Riker Wasn't on the Titan in the Finale
- Showrunner Answers Big Questions About Star Trek: Picard Season 2
- 10 Things We're Looking Forward To In Season 2
- Star Trek: Picard: 5 Fan Theories That Came True In Season 1 (& 5 That Still Could)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Cast Reunite For Quarantine Birthday Party
- O Captain! My Captain! Anson Mount of 'Star Trek: Discovery' dishes on possible return of Capt. Pike
- 'Star Trek' Cast Group Chats to Celebrate Marina Sirtis' Birthday
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains How and Why the Show Changes The Borg
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains The Show's Approach to Sexuality
- Star Trek: Brent Spiner Shares High Praise for Picard's Finale
- Star Trek TOS: 10 Real-Life Historic References In The Show
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Hints at Series Going in New Directions in Season 2
- Star Trek: Picard's Synthetic Villains Were Disappointing
- Picard: The Show's LGBT Romance Brings Star Trek Into the 21st Century
- Star Trek Discovery Season 3 Teaser Trailer Shows Burnham In The Future
- Stay At Home Edition: Bits & Pieces
- 'Battlestar Galactica' is a Bingeable Feast Eager to Bust Your Gut
- The Challenge for 'Star Trek: Picard' Season 2
- Star Trek: Enterprise's Jonathan Archer reminds us that mistakes happen
- Star Trek: Picard's Finale Finally Brought [SPOILERS] Back To Starfleet
- Star Trek: Picard EP Says Season 2 Will Go In A Different Direction
- Star Trek: 10 Historic Moments In Star Trek That We've Already Lived Through
- Star Trek Picard: What is Will Riker's New Ship?
- Don Cheadle will play "the bad guy" in Space Jam 2 according to Paul Scheer