Two New Star Trek Wines
Beginning on September 17, two new Star Trek wines will be available for sale from Wines that Rock. They include Klingon Bloodwine, and UFP Special Reserve Sauvignon Blanc.
Here is a description of both wines:
Klingon Bloodwine – “Utilizing the same ancient methods as the great Klingon vintners, and the talents of 2020 Wine Enthusiast‘s ’40 Under 40 Tastemaker’ Andrew Nelson as winemaker. The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes used to create this traditional Klingon Bloodwine were cultivated to produce strong fruit that glistens a vibrant ruby color in the glass. Design elements, including a special silk screen process with a unique mesh texture provide an authentic look and feel. Each bottle is then hand filled and expertly wax dipped. In addition, there are unique Klingon sayings on four different corks used in bottling – all celebrating the Klingon culture and language. Which one will you get? Batlh YItlhuhtlh! Qapla!”
UFP Special Reserve Sauvignon Blanc – “Enter the next generation of the United Federation of Planets wines, a Sauvignon Blanc, made from north coast California grapes. Each limited-edition Sauvignon Blanc bottle is individually numbered. Designed as a companion to the United Federation of Planets Old Vine Zinfandel, its futuristic round shape and unique label cut were inspired by the Starfleet Delta and are a nod to Star Trek: The Next Generation official issue uniforms. The bottles’ elegant design and premium wine quality were created as if they were to be served at official United Federation of Planets gatherings including diplomatic banquets, Federation Council meetings, and planetary assemblies.”
For more information on pricing and to pre-order your wine, head to the link located here.
What do you think? Chat with other fans in the at The Trek BBS.
More on this: 562 stories
- Star Trek's Original Movie Timeline is Finally About To Make Sense
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Takes a Page from The Thing
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Brings Back THIS TNG-Era Alien
- Join Gowron and Martok to learn more about Klingon culture
- Star Trek's Future Can Perfectly Redeem Wesley Crusher
- IDW Publishing Trek Comics For December
- Everything We Know About The Upcoming Star Trek Movies
- NYCC Adds Star Trek: Discovery, Lower Decks and The Stand to Virtual Panel Lineup
- Amazon to Produce Chris Pine-Thandie Newton Thriller 'All the Old Knives'
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Episode 7 Shows the Freaky Side of Starfleet
- Star Trek Finally Improved TNG's Most Hated Captain
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Recap, Season 1 Episode 7
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton wants to reunite with Sir Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Star Trek At New York Comic-Con
- Star Trek: Picard Wins Emmy Award
- Noah Hawley's new Star Trek would not bring back prior cast
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie doesn't include Kirk or Picard
- Star Trek: Picard Theory Reveals An Unexpected Doctor Who Connection
- Star Trek: Discovery & The Stand Panels Set For NYCC 2020
- Noah Hawley Says His 'Star Trek' Starts "From Scratch" With No Picard Or Kirk
- Noah Hawley Teases His Star Trek Film's Unconventional Twist
- All-New Star Trek Crew Is Being Introduced in Noah Hawley's Movie Reboot
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton Wants to Reunite With Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Noah Hawley's 'Star Trek' Won't Feature Kirk or Picard
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie will feature brand new crew