Star Trek Star Shares Perfect Star Trek: Picard Parody Poster
Last week at the CBS Upfront presentation, CBS All Access confirmed the title of the next Star Trek series to join the streaming service will be Star Trek: Picard. The logo for the new series, which sees Patrick Stewart return as Jean-Luc Picard, was also revealed.
A fan mocked up a parody poster based on that title. Instead of Star Trek: Picard, it’s Star Trek: Picardo, referencing Robert Picardo, the Star Trek: Voyager actor who played the Doctor. Picardo saw the poster somewhere and shared it on his Twitter account with a special message for whoever first created the image.
“To whomever made this: you get to be my #1,” Picard tweeted. Take a look below.
Star Trek: Picard catches up with Jean-Luc decades after his adventures in Star Trek: The Next Generation. The series began filming in California in April. Hanelle Culpepper is directing the first two episodes. Executive producer Alex Kurtzman told ComicBook.com at the TCA 2019 Winter Press Tour about the group of creatives working on the series how the new show differs from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
“Everybody in that room loves Jean-Luc Picard very deeply, and obviously, the benefit that we have is that Jean-Luc Picard is in the room with us,” Kurtzman said. “And so, as we're breaking
“And so, the question becomes, ‘What has happened to him in that period of time? Have there been occurrences that forced him to reckon with choices that he's made in his life? How do you hold on to being the person everybody loved when the circumstances around you may have changed so radically?’ And those are the big questions that we're asking.”
Are you excited about Star Trek: Picard coming to CBS All Access? Would you like to see Picardo reprise his role as the Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager? Let us know how you feel about it the comments section. Star Trek: Picard is expected to premiere in late 2019 on CBS All Access.
-----Check out our BONUS episode featuring our take on the BIG Robert Pattinson Batman news. What do you think of the casting? Hit us up on Twitter using the hashtag #ComicBookNation
More on this: 623 stories
- Star Trek Head Alex Kurtzman Explains How Star Wars Influenced His Approach to the Franchise
- Star Trek: Section 31 Plans to Begin Filming Immediately After Discovery Season 3 Wraps
- Star Trek's Alex Kurtzman Has a 5 to 10 Year Plan for the Franchise
- Alex Kurtzman Updates Us on Future of Star Trek Television
- "Star Trek: Short Treks" Season 2 Mission to Include 2 Animated Episodes
- Alex Kurtzman wants Star Trek to appeal to a younger demographic
- Jonathan Frakes Wraps on Star Trek: Picard
- Link Tank: An Anthony Bourdain Food Trail Has Grand Opening
- Alice Eve Returns as Carol Marcus for Star Trek Fleet Command
- Star Trek: Alex Kurtzman Addresses Discovery Spock & Pike Future
- Tarantino Star Trek must be Canon, Regardless of any Ratings
- Star Trek Miniature Phaser At San Diego Comic Con
- Star Trek: Section 31 Spinoff To Film After Discovery Season 3
- Star Trek: The 10 Most Heartbreaking Deaths, Ranked
- A Look Back: The Next Generation
- Star Trek EP Says He's Mapped Out The Franchise's Next 5 To 10 Years
- Star Trek's Jonathan Frakes Joins In On Captain Picard Day Celebrations
- "Star Trek: Picard": Jonathan Frakes' Directing Duties Have Wrapped
- Star Trek: Picard EP Teases Series' Ensemble Cast
- Several Animated Star Trek Projects Will Be Aimed at Kids
- Kurtzman On The Future Of Star Trek
- Is Star Trek about to have its very own Last Jedi moment?
- Kurtzman Talks Busy "Star Trek" TV Future
- Star Trek: Discovery Showrunner Thinking About the Enterprise's Return
- Hallmark announces 2019 convention exclusive Star Trek ornament