IDW Publishing Star Trek Comics For October
This October, look for three Star Trek comics from IDW Publishing.
The comics include Star Trek: Discovery: Aftermath #3, Star Trek: Year Five #7, and Star Trek: Voyager: Mirrors & Smoke.
Star Trek: Discovery: Aftermath #3, due out October 16, features the “stunning conclusion of the second season of Star Trek: Discovery. Now prepare yourselves for the ending of the Aftermath! With the fragile peace between the Klingons and the Federation hanging by a thread, Spock, Captain Pike, and Chancellor L’Rell make a last stand against the forces threatening to ignite a new galactic war!
“The thrilling conclusion of the miniseries, to be written by Kirsten Beyer and Mike Johnson, “ties directly into season two of the hit CBS All Access show!” The art for this issue will be provided by Tony Shasteen, and Angel Hernandez will provide the cover art.
Star Trek: Year Five #7 will arrive on October 23. In this issue, “Just as the crew is finally able to communicate with their Tholian passenger, the Enterprise runs into a new obstacle – a Tholian web! But as the crew works with other trapped ships to figure out how to escape, new questions about what the Tholian Assembly is planning darken the horizon.”
Star Trek: Year Five #7 will be written by Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, and the art and the cover will come courtesy of Stephen Thompson.
Finally, in Star Trek: Voyager: Mirrors & Smoke, “Stranded far from the ruins of the Terran Empire, Captain Janeway of the rebel ship Voyager has crowned herself Pirate Queen of the Delta Quadrant! Of course, the locals won’t give in without a fight – especially not scavengers Neelix and Kes. And who is this apparent Terran who calls herself Annika Hansen? Find out in Mirror Voyager‘s amazing comic book debut!”
Mirrors & Smoke will be written by Paul Allor, and will feature both art and cover art by J.K. Woodward. Expect this comic on October 30.
What do you think? Chat with other fans in the at The Trek BBS.
More on this: 559 stories
- We Need Tig Notaro's Jett Reno as a Star Trek: Discovery Regular
- Star Trek Producer Comments on Possiblity of a Discovery Movie
- Star Trek: Discovery Producer Addresses The Possibility Of A Movie
- Star Wars and Star Trek: Why are there no seatbelts on spaceships? AMAZING official reason
- 'Star Trek: Short Treks' Review: Did Spock Just Laugh in 'Q&A'?
- Top 10 Vulcans In Star Trek, Ranked
- What Christopher Lloyd Has Done Since Back To The Future
- Star Trek: Discovery Is Bringing Back Deep Space Nine's Alien Races
- Star Trek's Nickelodeon Animated Series Will Tell Serialized Stories
- John Cho Injured on Cowboy Bebop Set, Production Halted
- 10 Worst Outfits In Star Trek, Ranked
- Star Trek: 5 Scientifically Accurate Details (& 5 That Make No Sense)
- 'Jojo Rabbit' Composer Michael Giacchino on Setting the Right Tone
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Collateral Damage Book Review
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Producer Sets Crime Drama at CBS
- Every Arrow Easter egg and callback in the season 8 premiere
- Nasa unveils new spacesuit for next Moon landing
- Galaxy Quest Documentary Headed to Theaters, Trailer Released
- Star Trek: Picard Can Be Nostalgic (Because Of Discovery)
- Star Trek: Discovery coming to E4 in the UK
- 5 Things In Star Trek TNG That Make No Sense (And 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Nasa unveils spacesuits to be worn by first woman on the moon
- Star Trek: 10 Crazy Captain Kirk Theories That Have Actually Been Confirmed
- 'Why Women Kill' Renewed for Season 2 at CBS All Access
- NASA: New spacesuits for Artemis moon landing program unveiled today have high-tech features, greater mobility