Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Red Alert Video Game Gambling Machine Revealed
GameCo, the company that created of the world’s first Video Game Gambling Machine, has revealed the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Red Alert Video Game Gambling Machine ahead of the Star Trek Las Vegas convention taking place July 31st through August 4th. GameCo will attend the event and offer fans their first sneak peek of the machine, which will be available to play begging in winter 2019. GameCo invented the Video Game Gambling Machine, which is designed to allow a player’s skill to impact payout and winnings while maintaining the economics of a casino slot machine, thus combining chance and skill.
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Red Alert Video Game Gambling Machine, under license from CBS Consumer Products, presents a gaming experience where players will aim to protect the Deep Space Nine crew from enemies in the Gamma quadrant. Players will be up against “against antagonistic aliens and dangerous stellar phenomena” while protecting the United Federation of Planets and its Starfleet battalion, including the runabout U.S.S. Yukon and the warship U.S.S. Defiant.
GameCo is also offering the chance for one fan to become a part of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Red Alert video game with a contest beginning the week of Star Trek Las Vegas. The winner's portrait and likeness will be morphed into one of the game’s characters and will host several missions within the game. Fans can enter during Star Trek Las Vegas with a GameCo employee in Quark’s Bar. Additional entries can be submitted by following @GameCoLLC on twitter and liking and retweeting the announcement post.
“Star Trek commands one of the world’s most passionate fan bases, and we’re thrilled to reveal the new Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Red Alert game to them today,” said Rich Maryyanek, Global Business Development at GameCo. “As the creator of Video Game Gambling, we’re constantly looking to partner with beloved properties to develop innovative gambling experiences for fans that will change the face of how people play in casinos.”0comments
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. The series followed the crew of the titular space station as it attempted to bring the newly-freed people of the planet Bajor into the Federation. The documentary What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine released earlier this year, offering fans a chance to reflect on the series with its cast and crew.
Are you excited about Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Red Alert? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Have you subscribed to ComicBook Nation, the official Podcast of ComicBook.com yet? Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
The crew is recovering from Comic-Con and we're digging through all the week's news headed into the weekend. The trailer for Will Smith's Gemini Man, a new era of X-Men, our expectations for Zombieland Double Tap, as well as what's new for the Halloween franchise - we're diving deep in this episode of #ComicBookNation! Make sure to subscribe now to never miss an episode!
More on this: 559 stories
- We Need Tig Notaro's Jett Reno as a Star Trek: Discovery Regular
- Star Trek Producer Comments on Possiblity of a Discovery Movie
- Star Trek: Discovery Producer Addresses The Possibility Of A Movie
- Star Wars and Star Trek: Why are there no seatbelts on spaceships? AMAZING official reason
- 'Star Trek: Short Treks' Review: Did Spock Just Laugh in 'Q&A'?
- Top 10 Vulcans In Star Trek, Ranked
- What Christopher Lloyd Has Done Since Back To The Future
- Star Trek: Discovery Is Bringing Back Deep Space Nine's Alien Races
- Star Trek's Nickelodeon Animated Series Will Tell Serialized Stories
- John Cho Injured on Cowboy Bebop Set, Production Halted
- 10 Worst Outfits In Star Trek, Ranked
- Star Trek: 5 Scientifically Accurate Details (& 5 That Make No Sense)
- 'Jojo Rabbit' Composer Michael Giacchino on Setting the Right Tone
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Collateral Damage Book Review
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Producer Sets Crime Drama at CBS
- Every Arrow Easter egg and callback in the season 8 premiere
- Nasa unveils new spacesuit for next Moon landing
- Galaxy Quest Documentary Headed to Theaters, Trailer Released
- Star Trek: Picard Can Be Nostalgic (Because Of Discovery)
- Star Trek: Discovery coming to E4 in the UK
- 5 Things In Star Trek TNG That Make No Sense (And 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Nasa unveils spacesuits to be worn by first woman on the moon
- Star Trek: 10 Crazy Captain Kirk Theories That Have Actually Been Confirmed
- 'Why Women Kill' Renewed for Season 2 at CBS All Access
- NASA: New spacesuits for Artemis moon landing program unveiled today have high-tech features, greater mobility