Star Trek: Deep Space Nine:Red Alert Video Game Preview
At the Star Trek: Las Vegas convention this week, GameCo is “revealing the all new Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Red Alert Video Game Gambling Machine.
“Fans will get the first ever sneak peak of the machine, which will be available to play starting this winter. GameCo invented and pioneered the concept of ‘Video Game Gambling,’ which allows a player’s skill to impact the payout and winnings while maintaining the same casino economics as slot machines – combining chance and skill in an entirely new way.
“Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Red Alert Video Game Gambling Machine, under license from CBS Consumer Products, is a fun, fast-paced gaming experience where players will aim to protect the Deep Space Nine crew from the perils of the Gamma quadrant frontier. Players will battle against antagonistic aliens and dangerous stellar phenomena to protect the Federation and its battalion – the runabout U.S.S. Yukon and the warship U.S.S. Defiant.
“GameCo is giving one lucky fan the chance to be beamed into the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Red Alert video game with a contest kicking off the week of Star Trek: Las Vegas. The winner’s portrait and likeness will be morphed into one of the game’s characters and will host several missions in the video game. Fans can enter the chance to be rendered into the new experience during Star Trek: Las Vegas with a GameCo employee in Quark’s Bar. Additional entries can be submitted by following @GameCoLLC on Twitter and liking and retweeting the announcement post.
“Star Trek commands one of the world’s most passionate fan bases, and we’re thrilled to reveal the new Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Red Alert game to them today,” said Rich Maryyanek, Global Business Development at GameCo. “As the creator of Video Game Gambling, we’re constantly looking to partner with beloved properties to develop innovative gambling experiences for fans that will change the face of how people play in casinos.”
Source: Press Release
What do you think? Chat with other fans in the at The Trek BBS.
More on this: 559 stories
- We Need Tig Notaro's Jett Reno as a Star Trek: Discovery Regular
- Star Trek Producer Comments on Possiblity of a Discovery Movie
- Star Trek: Discovery Producer Addresses The Possibility Of A Movie
- Star Wars and Star Trek: Why are there no seatbelts on spaceships? AMAZING official reason
- 'Star Trek: Short Treks' Review: Did Spock Just Laugh in 'Q&A'?
- Top 10 Vulcans In Star Trek, Ranked
- What Christopher Lloyd Has Done Since Back To The Future
- Star Trek: Discovery Is Bringing Back Deep Space Nine's Alien Races
- Star Trek's Nickelodeon Animated Series Will Tell Serialized Stories
- John Cho Injured on Cowboy Bebop Set, Production Halted
- 10 Worst Outfits In Star Trek, Ranked
- Star Trek: 5 Scientifically Accurate Details (& 5 That Make No Sense)
- 'Jojo Rabbit' Composer Michael Giacchino on Setting the Right Tone
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Collateral Damage Book Review
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Producer Sets Crime Drama at CBS
- Every Arrow Easter egg and callback in the season 8 premiere
- Nasa unveils new spacesuit for next Moon landing
- Galaxy Quest Documentary Headed to Theaters, Trailer Released
- Star Trek: Picard Can Be Nostalgic (Because Of Discovery)
- Star Trek: Discovery coming to E4 in the UK
- 5 Things In Star Trek TNG That Make No Sense (And 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Nasa unveils spacesuits to be worn by first woman on the moon
- Star Trek: 10 Crazy Captain Kirk Theories That Have Actually Been Confirmed
- 'Why Women Kill' Renewed for Season 2 at CBS All Access
- NASA: New spacesuits for Artemis moon landing program unveiled today have high-tech features, greater mobility