Details on How You Could Have ‘Treksgiving’ Dinner with William Shatner
William Shatner appearing at the Star Trek Set Tour in New York on Thanksgiving weekend.
Have you ever wanted to tour the Enterprise with the man who played Captain James T. Kirk? Have you ever thought about what it would be like to sit down for Thanksgiving dinner with him?
Well, your opportunity is right around the corner, as the one and only William Shatner is scheduled to appear at the Star Trek Set Tour in Ticonderoga, New York for “Treksgiving” weekend, November 22–24.
In addition to signing autographs and posing for photo ops on the bridge of the original Starship Enterprise set, Shatner will also be sitting down to break bread with a few fans for a Thanksgiving dinner.
The man who played Captain Kirk in three seasons of Star Trek: The Original Series and in seven feature films, will also be on hand for the debut of the Set Tour’s Star Trek Film Academy program, where he will discuss his career in film and television.
Ticket prices start at $80 for general admission, and go up to $1,500 for the VIP package. The latter includes “Treksgiving” dinner with Shatner, along with autographs, a photo with him and a guided tour around the TOS set.
To purchase tickets and for more information, visit startrektour.com.
More on this: 812 stories
- New Creepshow Trailer Previews The Twelve Tales of Terror
- "Creepshow" Offers Look at Things "That Will Drive You Insane" [Trailer]
- Star Trek: 10 Things You Never Knew About The Main Characters of Enterprise
- Academy Adds 7 Members to SciTech Council
- Eaglemoss Hero Collector debuts its first ever Star Trek variant cover for NYCC
- Star Trek's Robert Picardo attending this weekend's convention at Centre 200
- Star Trek: 10 Crazy Borg Fan Theories That Were Actually Confirmed
- Star Trek: Year Five #6 Variant Cover At NYCC
- Sirtis: A Fun Reunion With Some Next Generation Actors
- Star Trek: Picard Season 2 May Begin Filming in March
- Star Trek: Picard Season 2 Could Film In March Of Next Year
- Picard star Patrick Stewart thinks Star Trek fans will be "surprised" by series
- Star Trek: Patrick Stewart Thinks Fans May Be Shocked By Picard
- Hero Collector Brings U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 to IDW's Star Trek Year Five Variant For NYCC
- Star Trek TNG: 10 Behind-The-Scenes Secrets You Never Knew About The Makeup
- Star Trek: Picard Can Unite The Divided Fandom
- Lord of The Rings TV series: What we know so far
- Canadian stars Virtue, Moir say in video they're "stepping away" from ice dancing
- Virtue, Moir say in video they're "stepping away" from ice dancing
- Patrick Stewart Says Fans May Be Shocked By Star Trek: Picard
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Actor Anthony Rapp Talks Diversity, Science and New Role in 'Star Trek Online'
- 'SEAL Team' Showrunner Steps Down After CBS Investigation (Exclusive)
- Star Trek is aiming for a younger and more relevant revamp
- Star Trek: Discovery: Dead Endless Coming in December
- Star Trek TNG: 10 Questions About Data, Answered