Eaglemoss Hero Collector debuts its first ever Star Trek variant cover for NYCC
Eaglemoss Hero Collector has announced that at this years New York Comic-Con (NYCC), running between 3rd – 6th October 2019, they have partnered with IDW Publishing and will be debuting their first-ever exclusive variant comic book cover for Star Trek: Year Five #6.
This limited edition variant cover, with just 1000 copies only, will feature an exclusive photo cover depicting Hero Collector’s iconic XL Edition model of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, shot by renowned starship photographer Nils Walter Khan, who along with writer of Star Trek: Year Five #6, Jody Houser, will be at NYCC (Booth #737) to sign this special edition release.
“We’re big fans of what Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly, Jody Houser and the team are doing on Star Trek: Year Five, so it made sense to do our first ever exclusive cover with our friends at IDW as part of this epic run,” said Chris Thompson, Brand Manager, Hero Collector. “Our ships look impressive at the best of times, but on the cover of a comic they really pop! It’s so exciting to make this happen.”
“I’m consistently amazed by the level of detail and authenticity Eaglemoss Hero Collector brings to each one of their ships,” added Chase Marotz, IDW’s Star Trek Editor. “Getting to collaborate with them on this exclusive cover for our Year Five series has been fantastic, and I’m excited about the possibility of working even closer together in the future.”
More details about the company’s plans for Star Trek and beyond will be revealed at the Hero Collector panel on Thursday, 3rd October from 11am-12 noon in Room 1B03.
More on this: 559 stories
- We Need Tig Notaro's Jett Reno as a Star Trek: Discovery Regular
- Star Trek Producer Comments on Possiblity of a Discovery Movie
- Star Trek: Discovery Producer Addresses The Possibility Of A Movie
- Star Wars and Star Trek: Why are there no seatbelts on spaceships? AMAZING official reason
- 'Star Trek: Short Treks' Review: Did Spock Just Laugh in 'Q&A'?
- Top 10 Vulcans In Star Trek, Ranked
- What Christopher Lloyd Has Done Since Back To The Future
- Star Trek: Discovery Is Bringing Back Deep Space Nine's Alien Races
- Star Trek's Nickelodeon Animated Series Will Tell Serialized Stories
- John Cho Injured on Cowboy Bebop Set, Production Halted
- 10 Worst Outfits In Star Trek, Ranked
- Star Trek: 5 Scientifically Accurate Details (& 5 That Make No Sense)
- 'Jojo Rabbit' Composer Michael Giacchino on Setting the Right Tone
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Collateral Damage Book Review
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Producer Sets Crime Drama at CBS
- Every Arrow Easter egg and callback in the season 8 premiere
- Nasa unveils new spacesuit for next Moon landing
- Galaxy Quest Documentary Headed to Theaters, Trailer Released
- Star Trek: Picard Can Be Nostalgic (Because Of Discovery)
- Star Trek: Discovery coming to E4 in the UK
- 5 Things In Star Trek TNG That Make No Sense (And 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Nasa unveils spacesuits to be worn by first woman on the moon
- Star Trek: 10 Crazy Captain Kirk Theories That Have Actually Been Confirmed
- 'Why Women Kill' Renewed for Season 2 at CBS All Access
- NASA: New spacesuits for Artemis moon landing program unveiled today have high-tech features, greater mobility