Charlies Angels' Latest Trailer Explains Exactly How the Agency Works
Not only do we see a pair of Bosleys working together (Elizabeth Banks and Sir Patrick Stewart), the new trailer for Charlie's Angels' latest reboot explains how the entire operation works.
As Banks' Bosley helps train the Townsend Agency's newest recruit, she described how the trios and their handlers work, explaining, "We work outside the rules, in secret, together. You may not know we exist, but we are always watching."
Equally intriguing is how hands-on Banks' Bosley is. Rather than the typical handler previous iterations of the franchise have presented characters in this position as, Banks is active not only in training her new Angel, she's also participating in several missions throughout the trailer.
Director and star Elizabeth Banks has described the film as "a continuation" rather than a full-on reboot of the classic crime-fighting franchise, popularized by multiple televisions series and two films. The film stars Kristen Stewart as hard-partying wild card Sabina Wilson, Ella Balinska as ex-MI6 operative Jane Kano and Naomi Scott as MIT-educated scientist Elena Houghlin.
Charlie’s Angels, directed by and starring Elizabeth Banks, will also feature Kristen Stewart, Ella Balinska, Naomi Scott, Patrick Stewart, Djimon Hounsou, Jonathan Tucker, Nat Faxon, Noah Centineo, Sarah Bennani and Robert Maaser. The film is scheduled to be released November 15.
More on this: 364 stories
- Discovery's Captain Pike Returns in Star Trek: Short Treks Trailer
- Star Trek Episodes You Should Watch Before Picard
- Was Mister Spock Based Visually on Namor the Sub-Mariner?
- Star Trek: Discovery's Anthony Rapp is Engaged
- An "Embarrassed" Patrick Stewart Makes Anti-Brexit Speech During Con Appearance: "It Is a Disgrace"
- Star Trek Series Leaving Netflix in December
- Star Trek: Short Treks "Ask Not" Trailer Released
- Star Trek Lives Long and Prosper with New Statue from DarkSide
- Why Captain Pike deserves his own 'Star Trek' spinoff
- 5 Things In Star Trek DS9 That Make No Sense (& 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Leonard Nimoy As Captain Spock 1/3 Scale Museum Statue
- 'Star Trek: The Experience' brought otherworldly fun to Las Vegas
- "Star Trek: Short Treks" Season 2 "Ask Not"- Capt. Pike Returns [Trailer]
- 5 Things In Star Trek: Voyager That Make No Sense (& 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Watch Captain Pike return in new Star Trek: Short Treks trailer
- Tig Notaro Reveals Why She's Proud to Be a Part of Star Trek: Discovery
- 'Star Trek,' Space Travel and Teleportation with Tig Notaro
- Star Trek: What Happens To Earth Religions In The Future
- All the essential 'The Next Generation' episodes before 'Star Trek: Picard'
- Star Trek Mystery: Who Is the Obsidian Tholian?
- George Takei thinks gay character in Star Trek is 'a bridge too far'
- Star Trek: Ethan Peck Explains How Discovery Added New Depth to Spock
- Star Trek: Discovery's Anthony Rapp Teases "Wonderful" Season 3 Character Arc
- George Takei Reveals Why Star Trek Didn't Have Any Gay Characters
- The Orville: Jonathan Frakes Wants To Be An Alien