Leonard Nimoy As Captain Spock 1/3 Scale Museum Statue
For those original series fans with deep pockets, Darkside Collectibles Studio has something for you, the Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock 1/3 scale museum statue. This is the first in a new series of Captains of the USS Enterprise.
Here is the description of the Spock statue: “Recreated from, original CBS Studio Inc, archived materials and through thorough examination of the original filming costumes the statue Features a breathtaking likeness of actor Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock of the U.S.S. Enterprise as he appears in the Paramount Pictures Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan film directed by Nicholas Meyer in 1982.
“Leonard Nimoy is posed in the official Starfleet salutation, measures 65.5 cm (25.79 inches) and is presented in authentically sculpted in detail captain’s costume. The statue captures the noble feeling and character of Spock and is accompanied with the United Federation of Planets flag.
“Chiseled in top quality polystone resin, featuring life like skin details, each unit is hand crafted to meet the highest collector’s standards. Every statue is strictly limited in the number produced and sold to enhance its value and protect your investment.
“Your DarkSide Collectibles StudioTM Statue is also marked with the copyright of both CBS Studios Inc. and Darkside Collectibles StudioTM to guarantee authenticity.”
Some pictures of the statue can be seen below. Note that this is a prototype so “product details could be subjected to change without further notice.”
The Spock statue can be pre-ordered here. The cost, which includes VAT tax, will be $1,449.42. Payment plans are available.
Source: Darkside Collectibles
What do you think? Chat with other fans in the at The Trek BBS.
More on this: 666 stories
- Patrick Stewart on boldly returning for Star Trek Picard
- Picard Full of Star Trek Easter Eggs and Callbacks
- Star Trek: Picard knows Star Trek is a hard sell in 2020
- "Star Trek: Picard" to debut on CBS All Access on January 23
- Star Trek: Picard Episode 1
- Jean-Luc Picard Emulates the Growth Mindset of 'Star Trek'
- Picard: Star Trek re-enters the Next Generation with bold new series
- Star Trek: Picard's dog is more important than you might think
- How Picard Reprograms Robotics in the Star Trek Universe
- Whoopi Goldberg to Return as Guinan in Star Trek: Picard Season 2
- Why Patrick Stewart Chose to Return in Star Trek: Picard
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Why does Trek endure? TNG's Marina Sirtis and Brent Spiner explain
- Star Trek: Picard Episode 1 Ending Explained
- Star Trek: Picard: What Happened to Romulus?
- Star Trek: Picard Premiere's Surprising Final Scene, Explained
- Whoopi Goldberg tears as Patrick Stewart offers Star Trek Picard 2 role
- STAR TREK: PICARD Review: An Engaging But Uneven Start
- How 'Logan' Convinced Patrick Stewart He Could Return to 'Star Trek'
- Patrick Stewart Asks Whoopi Goldberg To Rejoin 'Star Trek'
- How Picard Makes the 2009 Star Trek Reboot Relevant Again
- Data's Daughters, Dahj's Death & Synthetic Cloning Explained
- 'We are not the starched uniform-wearing crew of old': a messier, more human 'Star Trek' in 'Picard'
- Star Trek: Picard Season 1 Episode 1 Review
- Goldsman And Chabon On Data
- Star Trek: Picard 'engages' critics in first reviews