Star Trek Lives Long and Prosper with New Statue from DarkSide
Star Trek is one of the most iconic space adventures that can almost compete with Star Wars. One of the main characters cats and Spock is quite recognizable from fans of the series. Now show your eternal love for captain Spock with a new statue coming from dockside collectibles. The statues inspired by Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan film back from 1982. The statues stand 25 inches tall and are highly detailed and artistically crafted. The team behind this took the time and effort into getting all the details correct from the film too from the suits to Leonard Nimoy‘s face as Captain Spock. As you can see below it almost looks as if you’re looking at them because of the careful detail they took and put in his face. He will come on a base with a Federation flag behind him. There is a special Sideshow exclusive that has the right arm with the live long and prosper pose. This is a Star Trek collectible that I feel a lot of fans from the franchise would love to own.
The Leonard Nimoy Captain Spock Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Statue from the DarkSide Collectibles and distributed through Sideshow Collectibles will be priced at $1299. He will be released between October and December 2020. As always Sideshow Collectibles offers payment plans so act accordingly. Pre-orders are already live and available here.
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan – Captain Spock 1/3 Scale Statue
Sideshow and Darkside Collectibles Studio(TM) proudly present the Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock 1:3 scale museum statue.
In the events of The Wrath of Khan Admiral James T. Kirk (William Shatner) and Captain Spock (Leonard Nimoy) monitor trainees at Kobayashi Maru simulation, meanwhile the starship Reliant is on a mission to search for a lifeless planet to test the Genesis Device, a technology designed to reorganize dead matter into habitable worlds. In the process, two of Kirk’s officers are captured by Khan, an enemy Kirk thought he’d never see again. Once more, Kirk takes the Enterprise’s helm, where he meets Khan’s ship in an intergalactic showdown leading to the noble sacrifice of Spock in order to save the crew of the USS Enterprise.
Recreated from, original CBS Studio Inc, archived materials and through a thorough examination of the original filming costumes the statue features a breathtaking likeness of actor Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock of the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE as he appears in the Paramount Pictures STAR TREK II The Wrath of Khan film directed by Nicholas Meyer in 1982.
Leonard Nimoy, posed in the official Starfleet salutation, measures over 25 inches and is presented in an authentically sculpted detailed captain’s costume. The statue captures the noble feeling and character of Spock and is accompanied with the United Federation of Planets flag.
This Exclusive version also features the characteristic Vulcan Salutation of Live Long and Prosper.
Chiseled in top quality polystone resin, featuring life-like skin details, each unit is hand-crafted to meet the highest collector’s standards. Every statue is strictly limited in the number produced and sold.
Your DarkSide Collectibles Studio Statue is also marked with the copyright of both CBS Studios Inc. and Darkside Collectibles Studio to guarantee authenticity.
About Tyler Roberts
loves Marvel and the MCU. Has all of the Funko Pops for the MCU. He loves Tobey Spider-Man and insists The Phantom Menace is pure gold. He is still recovering from the aftermath of Avengers Endgame.
More on this: 390 stories
- Was Mister Spock Based Visually on Namor the Sub-Mariner?
- Star Trek: Discovery's Anthony Rapp is Engaged
- An "Embarrassed" Patrick Stewart Makes Anti-Brexit Speech During Con Appearance: "It Is a Disgrace"
- Star Trek Series Leaving Netflix in December
- Star Trek: Short Treks "Ask Not" Trailer Released
- Why Captain Pike deserves his own 'Star Trek' spinoff
- 5 Things In Star Trek DS9 That Make No Sense (& 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Leonard Nimoy As Captain Spock 1/3 Scale Museum Statue
- 'Star Trek: The Experience' brought otherworldly fun to Las Vegas
- Alfonso Gomez-Rejon to Direct Chris Pine in Newsflash
- "Star Trek: Short Treks" Season 2 "Ask Not"- Capt. Pike Returns [Trailer]
- 5 Things In Star Trek: Voyager That Make No Sense (& 5 Fan Theories That Do)
- Watch Captain Pike return in new Star Trek: Short Treks trailer
- Tig Notaro Reveals Why She's Proud to Be a Part of Star Trek: Discovery
- 'Star Trek,' Space Travel and Teleportation with Tig Notaro
- Star Trek: What Happens To Earth Religions In The Future
- All the essential 'The Next Generation' episodes before 'Star Trek: Picard'
- Star Trek Mystery: Who Is the Obsidian Tholian?
- George Takei thinks gay character in Star Trek is 'a bridge too far'
- Star Trek: Ethan Peck Explains How Discovery Added New Depth to Spock
- Star Trek: Discovery's Anthony Rapp Teases "Wonderful" Season 3 Character Arc
- George Takei Reveals Why Star Trek Didn't Have Any Gay Characters
- The Orville: Jonathan Frakes Wants To Be An Alien
- George Takei Explains Why Star Trek: The Original Series Had No Gay Characters
- Star Trek's Jonathan Frakes Want to Appear on The Orville