Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Star Trek’ Film Probably Isn’t Going To Happen
Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino indicated that his Star Trek film may no longer happen.Patrick Stewart’s ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Gets Season 2 Renewal
In the past, Quentin Tarantino has discussed his intention to retire after his 10th film and stated that his Star Trek project would be his final movie, should he commit to directing. However, Quentin Tarantino suggested he’s no longer going to helm a Star Trek film during an interview with Consequence of Sound:
While his fans were interested in seeing a Star Trek film from the revered filmmaker, Quentin Tarantino noted that his desire to retire contributed to his decision to step away from the project. As Quentin Tarantino explained, he reconsidered his plan to direct his 10th film while working on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and has no idea what the story for another movie would be:
Are you disappointed to hear Quentin Tarantino probably won’t direct a Star Trek film? Was Quentin Tarantino a good fit for Star Trek? Let us know your thoughts on Quentin Tarantino’s latest update below!‘Birds of Prey’ Director Cathy Yan On Harley Quinn Being An Unreliable Narrator
Meanwhile, the Star Trek franchise continues on CBS All Acces with Star Trek: Discovery and the upcoming Jean-Luc Picard series starring Patrick Stewart. The new show is set to follow Jean-Luc Picard 20 years after the events of the character’s previous adventure in Star Trek: Nemesis. Furthermore, the fourth movie in the latest Star Trek series is officially moving forward with Noah Hawley directing and Chris Pine returning.
Stay tuned to Heroic Hollywood for the latest news on Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek project as it develops!
More on this: 26 stories
- Quentin Tarantino Says He Probably Won't Direct a Star Trek Movie
- Quentin Tarantino doesn't think he'll direct Star Trek but open to consulting
- Star Trek: Tarantino May Be Involved in Film, But Probably Won't Direct
- Quentin Tarantino Is Probably Not Directing a Star Trek Movie After All
- Tarantino Probably Isn't Giving Us A New 'Star Trek' Movie
- 5 Reasons Why We Want To See Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek Movie (& 5 Why We Don't)
- Star Trek 4: Simon Pegg Doesn't Think His Cast Is Part of Noah Hawley's Movie
- Star Trek Spinoff Movies Have Been Discussed, According to Simon Pegg
- Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek is Still Possible, Says Simon Pegg
- Simon Pegg Says Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek Movie Could Still Happen
- Quentin Tarantino is "steering away" from his planned Star Trek movie
- Quentin Tarantino Might Drop Star Trek and ... Yes Please?
- Quentin Tarantino says he's 'steering away' from 'Star Trek' movie
- Is there going to be a Quentin Tarantino 'Star Trek' movie?
- Star Trek: Is Quentin Tarantino Backing Out Of Directing The R-Rated Film?
- Quentin Tarantino offers update on his Star Trek movie
- Tarantino Is Steering Away from Star Trek, Hasn't Had an Official Conversation Yet
- Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek Is Probably No Longer Happening
- Quentin Tarantino Considering Dropping Out of Star Trek Movie
- Time To Stop Holding Your Breath For Quentin Tarantino's STAR TREK
- Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek Movie Might Not Happen After All
- Quentin Tarantino Says He's 'Steering Away' From His 'Star Trek' Movie
- Quentin Tarantino Backs Away From His 'Star Trek' Movie
- Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek Movie Probably Isn't Happening
- Two New Star Trek Movies in the Works, ViacomCBS CEO Confirms