'Star Trek: Picard' finale 1st look: Behold, this exclusive clip!
With just hours left to wait, it's impossible not to get excited over the concluding episode of the "Star Trek: Picard" season one: "Et in Arcadia Ego – part II." And we've got an exclusive sneak peek at the upcoming finale.
To recap from episode 9, Picard (Patrick Stewart) has been placed under house arrest by Dr. Altan Inigo Soong (Brent Spiner) while Soji (Isa Briones), Sutra (also Isa Briones) and Dr. Agnes Jurati (Alison Pill) plan to build some weired communications beacon on Ghulion IV to summon someone, or something, to lead the synthetics to freedom.
In the exclusive clip here and below, Elnor (Evan Evagora) has an intimate chat with Seven (Jeri Ryan) about the rescued Borg drones, with particular relevance to the fact that of course Seven is a rescued Borg drone, or xB as they referred to. Check it out:
In the background, Narek (Harry Treadaway) tries to tiptoe past them without being discovered. Will the evil Narek and his equally evil sister Narissa (Peyton List) finally get past all the social awkwardness and get together? Or will they meet a demise worthy of the Red Shirt Catalogue of Elaborate "Star Trek" Deaths..?
What form will this synthetic savior take? Is it the evil A.I. Control that we saw in the last season of "Star Trek: Discovery"? Or something else entirely?
Related: Picard's greatest moments from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'
"Picard" streams exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in more than 200 countries worldwide within 24 hours of its premiere on CBS All Access and Space in the US and Canada, respectively.
And to make our stay-in-place more bearable, Sir Patrick Stewart has offered everyone a free month's subscription to CBS All Access starting right now! You can sign up for that free month here (sorry, it's U.S. only) with the code: GIFT. The offer expires April 23.
CBS All Access subscription is the home of "Star Trek: Picard," "Star Trek: Discovery" and a host of other original and archival CBS television shows. Subscriptions start at $5.99 a month. You can also try CBS All Access for a week free here.
All About Space magazine takes you on an awe-inspiring journey through our solar system and beyond, from the amazing technology and spacecraft that enables humanity to venture into orbit, to the complexities of space science.
More on this: 877 stories
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Reveals What Happened to the Ex-Borg
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains Why Riker Wasn't on the Titan in the Finale
- Showrunner Answers Big Questions About Star Trek: Picard Season 2
- 10 Things We're Looking Forward To In Season 2
- Star Trek: Picard: 5 Fan Theories That Came True In Season 1 (& 5 That Still Could)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Cast Reunite For Quarantine Birthday Party
- O Captain! My Captain! Anson Mount of 'Star Trek: Discovery' dishes on possible return of Capt. Pike
- 'Star Trek' Cast Group Chats to Celebrate Marina Sirtis' Birthday
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains How and Why the Show Changes The Borg
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Explains The Show's Approach to Sexuality
- Star Trek: Brent Spiner Shares High Praise for Picard's Finale
- Star Trek TOS: 10 Real-Life Historic References In The Show
- Star Trek: Picard Showrunner Hints at Series Going in New Directions in Season 2
- Star Trek: Picard's Synthetic Villains Were Disappointing
- Picard: The Show's LGBT Romance Brings Star Trek Into the 21st Century
- Star Trek Discovery Season 3 Teaser Trailer Shows Burnham In The Future
- Stay At Home Edition: Bits & Pieces
- 'Battlestar Galactica' is a Bingeable Feast Eager to Bust Your Gut
- The Challenge for 'Star Trek: Picard' Season 2
- Star Trek: Enterprise's Jonathan Archer reminds us that mistakes happen
- Star Trek: Picard's Finale Finally Brought [SPOILERS] Back To Starfleet
- Star Trek: Picard EP Says Season 2 Will Go In A Different Direction
- Star Trek: 10 Historic Moments In Star Trek That We've Already Lived Through
- Star Trek Picard: What is Will Riker's New Ship?
- Don Cheadle will play "the bad guy" in Space Jam 2 according to Paul Scheer