Star Trek Universe [email protected] Panels Teaser Released!
Star Trek Universe Panels Teaser Released!
CBS All Access has released a new teaser for the Star Trek Universe panels kicking off on Thursday, July 23 for ! The festivities will feature the cast of Star Trek: Discovery participating in a table read of “Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2” followed by a Q&A, as well as a conversation with the cast of Star Trek: Lower Decks and a special look at the series premiere ahead of its launch on August 6. You can check out the teaser now below along with the Star Trek Universe virtual panel schedule!
STAR TREK UNIVERSE VIRTUAL PANEL, THURSDAY, JULY 23, 10:00 AM, PST
Star Trek broke barriers when it first premiered more than 50 years ago, inspiring people of all walks of life by championing cultural diversity, scientific advancement, and the exploration of new frontiers. Today, this legacy carries on through the Star Trek series on CBS All Access, where Starfleet and new characters alike take on exciting missions and explore uncharted areas of the universe, while keeping true to the ideals of Star Trek that society needs now more than ever. Join us as we virtually bring together the casts and producers from Star Trek: Discovery, new animated series Star Trek: Lower Decks, and Star Trek: Picard.
Dominic Patten, Deadline’s senior editor, moderates the overall Star TrekUniverse panels with an introduction and discussion with Secret Hideout executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin, who give a glimpse of what’s ahead in the ever-expanding franchise.
The cast of Star Trek: Discovery reprise their roles in a virtual table read of the season two finale, “Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2.” Cast scheduled to appear include Sonequa Martin-Green (Commander Michael Burnham), Michelle Yeoh (Philippa Georgiou), Doug Jones (Commander Saru), Anthony Rapp (Lt. Commander Paul Stamets), Mary Wiseman (Ensign Sylvia Tilly), Wilson Cruz (Dr. Hugh Culber), Mary Chieffo (L’Rell), Tig Notaro (Commander Jett Reno), Alan Van Sprang (Captain Leland), Jayne Brook (Admiral Katrina Cornwall), and the Discovery Bridge crew Emily Coutts (Lt. Detmer), Oyin Oladejo (Lt. J.G. Owosekun), Patrick Kwok-Choon (Lt. Rhys), Ronnie Rowe Jr. (Lt. J.G. Bryce), Sara Mitich (Lt. Nilsson), and upcoming Star Trek: Strange New Worlds stars Anson Mount (Captain Christopher Pike), Rebecca Romijn (Number One) and Ethan Peck (Spock), alongside Star Trek: Discovery executive producer and co-showrunner Michelle Paradise and executive producer Olatunde Osunsanmi, who also directed the season two finale. Act one of the table read will be shown at followed by a brief cast Q&A.
Mike McMahan (Rick and Morty, Solar Opposites), creator, showrunner, and executive producer of the upcoming animated series Star Trek: Lower Decks, which premieres on CBS All Access on Thursday, August 6, will debut an exclusive extended first look from the premiere episode. McMahan also moderates a fun discussion with the Starfleet crew residing in the “lower decks” of the U.S.S. Cerritos, including Ensign Beckett Mariner, voiced by Tawny Newsome, Ensign Brad Boimler, voiced by Jack Quaid, Ensign Tendi, voiced by Noël Wells, and Ensign Rutherford, voiced by Eugene Cordero, as well as the ship’s bridge crew including Captain Carol Freeman, voiced by Dawnn Lewis, Commander Jack Ransom, voiced by Jerry O’Connell, Lieutenant Shaxs, voiced by Fred Tatasciore, and Doctor T’Ana, voiced by Gillian Vigman.
Join Patrick Stewart and the lively cast of the hit original series Star Trek: Picard, as they come together (virtually) for the first time post-finale to discuss the critically acclaimed first season. Cast members scheduled to appear include Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard), Alison Pill (Dr. Agnes Jurati), Isa Briones (Dahj/Soji), Evan Evagora (Elnor), Michelle Hurd (Raffi Musiker), and Santiago Cabrera (Cristobal Rios) along with special guest stars Brent Spiner(Data/Dr. Soong), Jonathan Del Arco (Hugh), Jonathan Frakes (William Riker), Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) and Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi).Show Comments
More on this: 506 stories
- TV review: Star Trek: Lower Decks is trying a little too hard
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Gives Its Lead a Secret Mission
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Brings Back Picard's Nemesis Car
- What's New to Stream on Hulu for August 2020
- Here's how Lower Decks connects to the wider Star Trek franchise
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Cast Guide - Who Voices Each Character
- Star Trek: Lower Decks review: an animated show that hasn't found its comedic edge yet
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Series Premiere Recap
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Premiere Recap, Season 1 Episode 1
- Lower Decks: Is Animation Star Trek's Next Frontier?
- REVIEW: Star Trek: Lower Decks Is a Clever, Fun Take on the Franchise
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Review: Animated Comedy Finds the Fun in Starfleet
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Review: Funny Without Forgetting Trek
- Superman's KRYPTON Still Exists in The Star Trek Universe
- Review: 'Star Trek: Lower Decks' Broadly Goes Where No Trek Has Gone Before
- 'Star Trek: Lower Decks' Review
- What Star Trek has taught us about diversity
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: All trekkies aren't excited about the animation
- Star Trek should not be a year-round franchise for All Access
- Star Trek: All 3 Characters Played By David Warner
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 Reveals New Starfleet Insignia
- Garrett Wang on Returning to Sci-Fi With Unbelievable!!!!! [Exclusive Interview]
- In Case You Were Wondering, William Shatner Knows Exactly What 'Star Trek' Slash Fiction Is
- Star Trek: Lower Decks EP Says The Next Generation Era Is A Playground
- CBS Reveals Michael Burnham's New Look For Star Trek: Discovery Season 3