IDW Announces New Seven Of Nine Comic Book Series
Fans of Seven of Nine will surely be interested in a new comic arriving in November featuring her called Star Trek: Voyager – Seven’s Reckoning.
Below is the announcement of the four-issue miniseries: “This November, IDW Publishing journeys deep into uncharted space, and even deeper into the human heart of a Borg drone, with the release of Star Trek: Voyager – Seven’s Reckoning, a four-issue monthly comic book miniseries written by Dave Baker (Star Trek: Waypoint, Action Hospital), illustrated by Angel Hernandez (Star Trek: Picard—Countdown, Transformers), and colored by Ronda Pattison (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).
“Seven’s Reckoning opens with the USS Voyager encountering a damaged alien ship deep in the Delta Quadrant. What at first seems to be a simple repair mission becomes much more complicated for Seven of Nine as she becomes ensnared by an ancient conflict, one that puts her newfound humanity to the test.
“‘As a lifelong Star Trek fan, being able to play my small part in advancing the ideals of a better tomorrow means the world to me,’ says Baker. ‘This plays directly into why I wanted to write the book to begin with. To put it simply, the stories we tell one another matter… and the stories we tell ourselves matter most of all.’
“‘After the amazing response to our Voyager one-shot set in the Mirror Universe, we’re thrilled to return to the Delta Quadrant for a full four issues,’ says editor Chase Marotz. ‘Dave Baker is a talented writer and huge Trek fan with a great understanding of the characters. Angel Hernandez, who has wowed fans with his work on Star Trek/Green Lantern and Picard—Countdown, keeps getting better and better, and Ronda Pattison will bring her unique palette to an all-new alien species that we think fans are going to love. We have a great crew and can’t wait for people to see where we’re going!’
“Star Trek: Voyager – Seven’s Reckoning #1 will be available with multiple cover variants for retailers and fans to enjoy, including Cover A by Angel Hernandez, Cover B featuring a cast photo of Seven of Nine as portrayed by Jeri Ryan, and a Retailer Incentive edition by Jeffrey Veregge (G.I. Joe, Red Wolf).”
What do you think? Chat with other fans in the at The Trek BBS.
More on this: 571 stories
- Amazon to Produce Chris Pine-Thandie Newton Thriller 'All the Old Knives'
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Episode 7 Shows the Freaky Side of Starfleet
- Star Trek Finally Improved TNG's Most Hated Captain
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Recap, Season 1 Episode 7
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton wants to reunite with Sir Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Star Trek At New York Comic-Con
- Star Trek: Picard Wins Emmy Award
- Noah Hawley's new Star Trek would not bring back prior cast
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie doesn't include Kirk or Picard
- Star Trek: Picard Theory Reveals An Unexpected Doctor Who Connection
- Star Trek: Discovery & The Stand Panels Set For NYCC 2020
- Noah Hawley Says His 'Star Trek' Starts "From Scratch" With No Picard Or Kirk
- Noah Hawley Teases His Star Trek Film's Unconventional Twist
- All-New Star Trek Crew Is Being Introduced in Noah Hawley's Movie Reboot
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton Wants to Reunite With Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Noah Hawley's 'Star Trek' Won't Feature Kirk or Picard
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie will feature brand new crew
- Hawley's Standalone "Star Trek" Was To Link Back
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek Movie Avoids Kirk & Picard, Has New Characters
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek Movie to Introduce an Entirely New Crew
- Wil Wheaton Wants To Reunite With Patrick Stewart On Star Trek: Picard
- Star Trek: The Original Series receives TCA Heritage Award for
- Star Trek: Lower Decks References the Original Series AND the Animated Series
- Star Trek 6: Why Kirstie Alley's Saavik Didn't Return For Undiscovered Country
- Wil Wheaton Wants to Return as Wesley Crusher for Star Trek: Lower Decks