CBS All Access announces Star Trek Day for Tuesday, Sept. 8
CBS All Access announces Star Trek Day for Tuesday, Sept 8.
On the 54th anniversary of the Star Trek “Original Series” premiere, CBS All Access will be hosting a virtual celebration for the series. It will feature a 24-hour-long virtual celebration, much like DC’s Fandome, and will have pannels and marathons at the core of the stream. The stream will feature conversations with cast and crew from over nine different Trek properties, as well as a marathon featuring older Star Trek episodes.
As far as the cast scheduled to appear goes, names like Sonequa Martin-Green, Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn and Ethan Peck, Scott Bakula, Linda Park, John Billingsley, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Connor Trinneer, Terry Farrell, Alexander Siddig, Armin Shimerman, Nana Visitor, Cirroc Lofton, Tawny Newsome, Jack Quaid, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Picardo, Robert McNeill, Garrett Wang, Tim Russ, Patrick Stewart, and Jonathan Frakes will appear, as well as many other Trek alum (full list in the press release below).
If you live in the United States, you’re not just getting cast and pannel interviews but also a marathon of old Trek episodes. You can watch the marathon by going to StarTrek.com/Day. The marathon portion is only for American based viewers and will include a curated list of episodes from all of the Trek shows ever made.
Don’t worry though, international fans, the rest of the Star Trek panels will be open to all, regardless of where you’re from.
The press release below will give fans more details about the event and how to participate.
CBS All Access Full Press Release
More on this: 562 stories
- Star Trek's Original Movie Timeline is Finally About To Make Sense
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Takes a Page from The Thing
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Brings Back THIS TNG-Era Alien
- Join Gowron and Martok to learn more about Klingon culture
- Star Trek's Future Can Perfectly Redeem Wesley Crusher
- IDW Publishing Trek Comics For December
- Everything We Know About The Upcoming Star Trek Movies
- NYCC Adds Star Trek: Discovery, Lower Decks and The Stand to Virtual Panel Lineup
- Amazon to Produce Chris Pine-Thandie Newton Thriller 'All the Old Knives'
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Episode 7 Shows the Freaky Side of Starfleet
- Star Trek Finally Improved TNG's Most Hated Captain
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Recap, Season 1 Episode 7
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton wants to reunite with Sir Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Star Trek At New York Comic-Con
- Star Trek: Picard Wins Emmy Award
- Noah Hawley's new Star Trek would not bring back prior cast
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie doesn't include Kirk or Picard
- Star Trek: Picard Theory Reveals An Unexpected Doctor Who Connection
- Star Trek: Discovery & The Stand Panels Set For NYCC 2020
- Noah Hawley Says His 'Star Trek' Starts "From Scratch" With No Picard Or Kirk
- Noah Hawley Teases His Star Trek Film's Unconventional Twist
- All-New Star Trek Crew Is Being Introduced in Noah Hawley's Movie Reboot
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton Wants to Reunite With Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Noah Hawley's 'Star Trek' Won't Feature Kirk or Picard
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie will feature brand new crew