Star Trek: Discovery Trailer Travels Back To The Future
One good thing that has come from me being stuck at home binge-watching shows is my re-found love for all things Star Trek. I was able to catch up on Star Trek: Picard, give Star Trek: Enterprise a shot and catch up with Star Trek: Discovery. I was unaware of how much I enjoyed their adventures across the universe and beyond.
Today was Star Trek Day. This celebrates 54 years since the show’s original series premiered. As part of the celebration, CBS has graced us with a first look at our next adventure in space and in this case, time. The trailer for season three of Stark Trek: Discovery.
As we know by the insane events of the end of season two, Commander Michael Burnham, played by Sonequa Martin-Green, and the Discovery had to travel into the future. According to the trailer, we find that the crew of the Discovery has traveled to the year 3188. Burnham has crash-landed and unfortunately so has Discovery.
Here is the synopsis for season three of Star Trek: Discovery:
After making the jump in the second season finale, season three of “Star Trek: Discovery” finds the U.S.S. Discovery crew dropping out of the wormhole and into an unknown future far from the home they once knew. Now living in a time filled with uncertainty, the U.S.S. Discovery crew, along with the help of some new friends, must together fight to regain a hopeful future.
I’ve really enjoyed Star Trek: Discovery so far. I am excited to see what kind of adventure they get into this upcoming season. It’s also great to realize that season four of the series is already in pre-production. What do you think of the series so far? Let us know in the comment section below!
Season three of Star Trek: Discovery premieres on October 15th, only on CBS All Access.
Continue the LRM Online conversation on Discord by CLICKING HERE!
Have you checked out LRM Online’s official podcast feed yet The LRM Online Podcast Network? This includes our flagship podcast Los Fanboys, our premiere podcast Breaking Geek Radio: The Podcast, GeekScholars Movie News, and our morning show LRMornings. Check it out by listening below. It’s also available on all your favorite podcast apps!
More on this: 562 stories
- Star Trek's Original Movie Timeline is Finally About To Make Sense
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Takes a Page from The Thing
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Brings Back THIS TNG-Era Alien
- Join Gowron and Martok to learn more about Klingon culture
- Star Trek's Future Can Perfectly Redeem Wesley Crusher
- IDW Publishing Trek Comics For December
- Everything We Know About The Upcoming Star Trek Movies
- NYCC Adds Star Trek: Discovery, Lower Decks and The Stand to Virtual Panel Lineup
- Amazon to Produce Chris Pine-Thandie Newton Thriller 'All the Old Knives'
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Episode 7 Shows the Freaky Side of Starfleet
- Star Trek Finally Improved TNG's Most Hated Captain
- Star Trek: Lower Decks Recap, Season 1 Episode 7
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton wants to reunite with Sir Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Star Trek At New York Comic-Con
- Star Trek: Picard Wins Emmy Award
- Noah Hawley's new Star Trek would not bring back prior cast
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie doesn't include Kirk or Picard
- Star Trek: Picard Theory Reveals An Unexpected Doctor Who Connection
- Star Trek: Discovery & The Stand Panels Set For NYCC 2020
- Noah Hawley Says His 'Star Trek' Starts "From Scratch" With No Picard Or Kirk
- Noah Hawley Teases His Star Trek Film's Unconventional Twist
- All-New Star Trek Crew Is Being Introduced in Noah Hawley's Movie Reboot
- Star Trek: Wil Wheaton Wants to Reunite With Patrick Stewart in Picard
- Noah Hawley's 'Star Trek' Won't Feature Kirk or Picard
- Noah Hawley's Star Trek movie will feature brand new crew